I am currently six months pregnant, and I have been missing a lot of things the last half-year, but I have to say, one of the things I miss the most is my wine. I was a one or two glasses three nights a week, kind of wine-o and it’s been a very long 25 weeks without it.
I am also a huge fan of a bottle of wine as a gift – it’s an easy gift and many people can appreciate a nice glass of vino! But what do you give to someone who is really a wine lover, someone who doesn’t just pick up the cheapest bottle(not that I didn’t do that — ha!) or the one that’s on sale that week?
Peruse these gift ideas and see if they inspire a gift to pair with that bottle they love! If you’re looking for something for someone who loves wine and beer, check out my other list for beer lovers!
1. This adorable wine stopper from Dillard’s just in time for the holidays! – $10
2. If it’s the holiday season, try this punny holiday wine glass from Nordstrom – $12
3. The perfect coffee table read from Barneys New York – $13
Written by one of the world’s most respected wine critics, this book teaches would-be experts all that there is to know about wine. Jancis Robinson shares her extensive knowledge in a way that is informative, witty, and approachable. By Jancis Robinson.
4. This kitty cat bottle opener that makes the perfect rose gold accessory to any bar! From Kohl’s – $13
5. This t-shirt from Zulily you can wear year round, really… – $16
6. These cute socks from Shoptiques for when you need to put your feet up at the end of a long day – $13
7. This handy kit from Kohl’s that has everything you could possibly need! – [BARGAIN] for only $9.99!
8. A Hydroflask wine glass from Nordstrom that’s perfect for camping or tailgating – $29.95
9. Or this simple and classy glass with a pop of gold from Cost Plus World Market – Get the full set of 4 for $19.16!
10. If you have a funny friend who loves wine, try this Fred Coq Au Vin rubber chicken wine stopper that’ll turn some heads at a party! From Sur la Table – $10
11. This baseball tee from Charming Charlie that describes my perfect weekend – $19
12. Or these cute little Lauren Conrad birds from Kohl’s so no one forgets which glass is theirs! – $10.40
You can’t go wrong with any of these options for the wine lover in your life! Treat them or treat yourself!
*Full Disclosure: a few of these items may link to affiliates, which means if you love them as much as I do, I could earn a small commission should you choose to purchase the product*
Thank you for reading, and as always, try to spread some happiness today!
Please follow and like us: